While renovating your home in Cincinnati, Baths Plus uses quality products and standards to get the job done within your budget and on time!
- All work is performed by our employees; only shower doors and custom countertops are installed by the fabricators.
- All employees are committed to continued education of products and installation methods.
- All products are certified and installed to ANSI specs and/or national and local codes.
- All insulation replaced with care and additional insulation added where needed.
- All tile shower areas are waterproofed before tiling using the Schluter-Kerdi shower system and Schluter Ditra flooring system, guaranteed not to retain water and drain properly.
- All faucets and toilets are installed with new shut-off valves, trap and braided supply lines, eschuteon plates, brass bolts and gasket wax ring.
Getting Started is Easy! +Getting started on your bathroom remodeling project is easy when you call Baths Plus Remodeling Service! Read More
Expert Design Help +Let us help you with your ideas for cabinets, countertops, faucets, fixtures and more that best suit your home! Read More
Choosing a Contractor +A check-list for choosing the right professional contractor. Read More
In a recent test of toilets, the Mansfield Alto ranked 5th out of over 25 toilets. The few that ranked ahead of it cost over $250. Plus has continuously suggested the Alto and we have not had to recall one yet!